Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard
- E Check
Mauka Makai Properties, LLC.
PO BOX 2022
Kamuela, HI 96743
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. 50% down and final payment due 60 days before arrival date.
Deposits are refundable less a $225.00 handling fee and if deposit is paid by credit card, any applicable credit card processing fees of 3% on Domestic and 4% on foreign transactions, if cancellation is received at least 61 days prior to your arrival date. For reservations that are during any Holiday period cancellations must be received 121 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations and/or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days or after arrival date, payments will be retained (121 days needed if reservation is during any Holiday) and you will forfeit the full advance payment less damage deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Holiday rates subject to change.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.